[AZ-Observing] Re: Novice Group meeting on Sat. Apr. 6

  • From: AJ Crayon <acrayon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 03 Apr 2002 18:07:05 -0700

Actually I was planning on heading home after crawling in the sleeping bag for
a few hours.  But notice the verb "was" as your idea sounds like it just needs
to be implemented.

We can decicde on time Sunday, also you can give me destructions to the joint,
ne directions.

Sounds like it should be fun,
aj

"Joseph R. Goss" wrote:

> AJ
>
>         How about having breakfast at the Cracker Barrel Sunday morning  on
> the way home?
>
>                  Joe Goss

> This is a discussion list.  Please send personal inquiries directly to
> the message author.  In other words, do not use "reply" for personal
> messages.  Thanks.

messages.  Thanks.