[AZ-Observing] Not going out this New Moon

  • From: stevecoe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: "Org, Az-Observing@Freelists." <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Anderson, Bill" <malachite@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2014 04:51:29 -0700

Folks;

I have two problems for this weekend.  One, the weather looks awful and
Two, I twisted my knee enough to make me hobble around pretty badly.
So, I am keeping some ice packs on it and my doctor at the VA in
Prescott got me some pain meds that I would be afraid to drive while
using them.  All in all, I will be resting here in the RV park in
Wickenburg for a while.

I hope to see some of you at the SAC meeting for January;
Steve Coe