[AZ-Observing] Re: Nice conjunction this evening

  • From: Chris Schur <comets133@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2010 05:43:10 -0700 (PDT)

Nice shot Sam!  I got one killer bolide at 430am this morning, but the rest of
the 84 wide angle frames had no meteors.

Chris

Astro: http://www.schursastrophotography.com
Running: http://www.schursastrophotography.com/runningmain.html
Robotics: http://www.schursastrophotography.com/roboticsmain.html