[AZ-Observing] Re: New Sky Brightness App for iOS

  • From: Mike Wiles <mikewilesaz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2013 11:48:47 -0800

It will be interesting to see how well this works.  It'll be quite a useful
tool if indeed it lives up to its promise.  The only drawback will be the
utter destruction of one's own night vision from the screen backlighting
while taking the iSQM reading.  I hope it works well, and I hope to see an
Android version in the future.
Mike