[AZ-Observing] Re: NGC1333

  • From: Stan Gorodenski <stanlep@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2013 12:28:20 -0700

Fantastic image. In a sense, what makes it very interesting is "Light
Pollution." I think it could be called light pollution in a sense. This
is the scattered starlight throughout the gaseous surroundings. Don't
let the Phoenix light polluters get this idea. They might start a
campaign to *increase* light pollution. :-)
Stan