[AZ-Observing] Meade 10" LX 200 w/EMC Coatings For Sale

  • From: "Chuck" <astrogeoc@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "AZ Observing" <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2005 09:39:48 -0700

Meade 10" LX 200 w/EMC Coatings
Very good condition with excellent optics and pointing. Am at that age where I
need to downsize scope size or I would keep it.

Price $ 2100 negotiable to a point.  Buyer pays shipping. Can deliver locally
Phoenix area or you can pick up in Mesa.

Includes All Standard Equipment:

Field tripod 1.25 Diagonal 8X50 Finder Scope 26mm Super Plossl DC Adapter
Instruction Manual Original Box and Foam

PLUS: Cordova Softcase For 10" Extra 25' DC Power Cord Meade Electric Focuser
Piggyback Bracket Scope Saver (new version) Thousand Oaks Solar 10" Filter Type
2 Telrad w/Dew Shield and Mounted Bracket Orion Dew Zapper Orion 2X 1.25 Barlow
Orion Illuminated 12 mm Reticle w/cord Orion Easy Finder and Mounting Bracket
Small Orion Poly Accessory Case

Everything is in excellent condition, no dings or dents and in great working
order. Selling complete package all together.

If I pay shipping price is $ 2,300. USA Can ship overseas but buyer pays all
shipping and handling at actual cost.

Contact directly - Chuck  astrogeoc@xxxxxxx or 480-981-1295.