[AZ-Observing] Re: M78

  • From: "David M. Douglass" <dmdouglass@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2013 15:58:33 -0700

Currently listed on OPT at $3425.
Cheap ???   Hmmmmmm

Albert.....
Just awesome.

David M. Douglass
dmdouglass@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (secondary)
david@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (main)
Cell  (602) 908-9092

-----Original Message-----
From: az-observing-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:az-observing-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Dan Heim
Sent: Thursday, March 28, 2013 3:24 PM
To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [AZ-Observing] Re: M78

Not too shabby for a "cheap" camera Albert. Love the color balance and sharp
stars. Nicely done!
Dan Heim

On 3/28/2013 3:19 PM, Albert Barr wrote:
> I've been doing a lot of reading lately about PixInsight. Normally I use a
combination of PI and Photoshop to process images. I decided to take a crack
a redoing an old M78 I shot in the Everglades a few years ago with my one
shot color camera, a Starlight Xpress M26C. I am pretty please with the
result so I thought I'd share.