[AZ-Observing] M3

  • From: Albert Barr <ajbarr@xxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2014 09:56:27 -0700

I haven't used my Edge 8 or my SX H16 since I got the FLI camera. Last night I
loaded them up and after finicking a bit with the Off Axis Guider I pointed at
M3 and did about 2.5 hours of guided 300 second exposures on M3. Guiding was
great and considering I did this under Phoenix light pollution I think it came
out ok. Not sure this would work with a galaxy and much longer exposures but I
might give it a shot.

Comments always welcome.

Thanks

Albert