[AZ-Observing] Re: Lunar X

  • From: "Jimmy Ray" <jimmy_ray@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2010 21:49:56 -0700

Hi Lynn,

Thank you for the heads up! I had this one in my event planner, didn't get a
notification. I had planned to image it but I still have not unpacked the
scope from our trip to antennas so I settled for some slightly satisfying
bino views from my 9x60's mounted on top of the fire hydrant out in front of
the house (hopefully the neighbors are used to me by now).

Thank you,

Jimmy Ray