[AZ-Observing] Looking for APOD Volunteers

  • From: Jim Warthman <jwarthmanlists@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing az-observing <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2013 20:03:49 -0700

This looks interesting!
https://plus.google.com/u/0/113118420661689340672/posts/Umdh1zJCtp1

"Would you like to pick out and share cool APOD images on Google+? We are
looking for a few volunteers to spend typically less than 10 minutes a day
making one or more posts as +APOD River. APOD River on G+ is a testing ground
for new pictures and a reflecting pool for still cool but older APODs. More on
how to do this is here: http://asterisk.apod.com/viewtopic.php?f(&t0803. If you
are interested, please send a brief message to the +APOD River account on G+
indicating your interest and why you would be a good and reliable person for
this. Once we have found a few volunteers, this position will be closed."