[AZ-Observing] Last night Star Party Estrella Mt Park

  • From: Jeff Hopkins <phxjeff@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 10 Apr 2010 10:41:00 -0700

Last night's presentation/telescope clinic/star party at the Estrella
Mountain Park went well. It was a beautiful night. We had about 25
people show up and helped several with their telescopes. It was the
first time some had been able to see anything with their telescopes.
Plans are to do this again, however, no dates have been set. I will
post when the next one is as soon as I find out.

Jeff
Hopkins Phoenix Observatory
Counting Photons
Phoenix, Arizona USA