[AZ-Observing] LROC team releases sstunning image of Tycho

  • From: "David M. Douglass" <dmdouglass@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2011 16:36:42 -0700

As many of you know, I have a neighbor who works at the School of Earth and
Space Exploration at Arizona State University.
He was the source of the donated books, enjoyed by members of both SAC and
EVAC.
Anyway, his link is a good read. Thought you all might enjoy.

David M. Douglass
david@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cell  (602) 908-9092