[AZ-Observing] Re: In remembrance....

  • From: Joe Orman <joe.orman@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2004 18:51:28 -0800 (PST)

On my Space Program web page, I have photos of Gus Grissom's Liberty Bell 7
space capsule, and (scroll down to the bottom) Astronaut Memorials.  One photo
of the "Space Mirror" memorial at Kennedy Space Center shows the enscribed
names of the Apollo I and Challenger astronauts:
http://pages.prodigy.net/pam.orman/JoeSpace.html
--Joe Orman
Joe Orman's Photo Pages:
http://pages.prodigy.net/pam.orman/JoeGallery.html

"Tejera, Rick" <rtejera@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
We'd be remiss not mention the crew of Challenger, who were lost 18 years
ago yesterday:
Francis R. "Dick" Scobey
Michael J. Smith
Ronald E. McNair