[AZ-Observing] Images on Display

  • From: "David M. Douglass" <dmdouglass@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2013 17:21:25 -0700

As most of you know, Jan and I spent about a week out at the Antenna site,
before the AAMM.
We were camped, along with some others, at the runway site.
I wanted to use the dark nights before the weekend, to image the Messier
Galaxies, which I have already posted about.

But I still had a free night, so I finished imaging several galaxies from
the Finest of the NGC program.
There are really some nice ones in this group. The entire Finest of the NGC
can be seen by going to the spread-sheet, and then clicking on each objects
“image” reference.  You can find the spreadsheet here:
http://www.az-douglass.net/astronomy/fngc-log.htm

However, I also posted some of the more “interesting” objects to the “Recent
Images” page…
I put 6 new objects from the FNGC group (all images from the AAMM site) on
the page for general viewing.
If you might be interested…. You can find them here:
http://az-douglass.net/astronomy/index_5.htm

As usual, all comments are welcome.
If you care to look, I hope you enjoy!
Clear Skies (and less Moon) …..