[AZ-Observing] I-10 Contruction alert

  • From: "Tejera, Rick" <rtejera@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'AZ-Observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <AZ-Observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2002 11:34:40 -0400

For those heading out to the MM tommorow, I just read this in todays bumper
to bumper column:

I-10 will have A "counterflow" detour this weekend at US 60. Looks
likenthey're diverting eastbound traffic onto the westbound lanes for
construction. I'd imagine this will cause some delays. Plan accordingly.

Rick Tejera
Editor SACnews
Saguaro Astronomy Club
Phoenix, Arizona