[AZ-Observing] Going to high altitude for viewing in Colorado

  • From: stevecoe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: "az-observing@fre" <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Jun 2010 02:03:40 -0400

Howdy all;

I will be out of communication starting Friday afternoon, this will last a
week or 10 days.  We are going to 8400 feet altitude to a campground in
the Black Canyon of the Gunnison Park.  I am really hoping for several
nights of good observing at this altitude.  I appears as if it will be
really dark.  The only town of any size that is nearby is Grand Junction.

I will let you folks know how it all turns out.

Clear skies to us all;
Steve Coe