[AZ-Observing] Getting cloudy at Antennas

  • From: stevecoe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: SMTP <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 07 Mar 2013 15:51:01 -0700

Howdy all;

Well, we knew it was gonna happen, the cloudys are moving in and
getting pretty thick.  It does seem that they will be gone by Sunday--he
says hopefully.  Once the clouds are gone, I will try for the comet
above the sunset and see what I can see or image.

I have had a good observing run already, I am doing the Messier and
Best of the NGC with the 16" f/4.5 and enjoying it tremendously.  I am
just about caught up with the sky so that is encouraging also.

See ya;
Steve Coe