[AZ-Observing] Re: Fred Lawrence Whipple Astronomy Day Star Party

  • From: skylook123@xxxxxxx
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2010 18:39:14 -0400

I didn't see any publicity either, just contact through the club to come out
and support.

As I hear about them in the future (FLWO does these community outreaches
periodically through the year)
I'll try to remember to post a notice here.  In the past they've done
publicity, but generally in the Green Valley area.

FWIW, I cleaned up some really bizarre copy/paste artifacts in the original
report below.

Jim O'Connor