[AZ-Observing] Re: FW: NASA ASKS FOR HELP IN ARIZONA, NEVADA, NEWMEXICO & UTAH

  • From: Paul Dickson <dickson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2003 06:59:36 -0700

On Thu, 20 Feb 2003 08:43:03 -0700, Orman Joe-P27491 wrote:

>      NASA is asking citizens and officials in Arizona,
> Nevada, New Mexico, and Utah for help to find material from
> the Space Shuttle Columbia.

On the first half of the Thanksgiving week last November, I spent a couple
of days in Death Valley, then drove up Owens Valley to visit family in
Sacramento.  The lack of people in that vast "wilderness" search area
leads me to believe that Bill Peters will have a simple task of finding
his meteorite near Stanfield.

        -Paul