[AZ-Observing] FW: Greetings from Astro Group in Nepal

  • From: shuplac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2004 14:39:23 -0700

I removed the attachments but would be happy to email them to anyone who is
interested.  I never know what to do about emails like this when I receive
them, but thought I would share it in case anyone wants to send a telescope
to Nepal, or has a contact out there that can help.  :-)

Christine Shupla
Planetarium Director
Arizona Science Center
(602) 716-2078