[AZ-Observing] Re: Email Viruses...

  • From: "cvsc1" <cvsc1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2004 15:10:33 -0600

Yes, another worm was let loose on the unsuspecting outlook user. It generates
email with no user intervention. I've been getting flodded with undeliverable's
that have been blocked with virus removed by my service provider & I do not
have outlook installed, nor have I ever had any contact with the people it is
being sent to. I guess someone has my email address in their address book and
the worm is faking a send from me.

Stan Clark