[AZ-Observing] Re: Comet SWAN Wednesday at dusk

  • From: "Jimmy Ray" <jimmy_ray@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2006 21:05:55 -0700

My Bino observation for tonight was with my Nikon 10x50's. Appeared "dimmer"
tonight based on only my impression from last night. Last night it was a few
arc min south of Bootes Phi and tonight it is a few arc min south of Corona
Borealis Phi (about 25 arc Min in 24 hrs?) Still see it as a pale green but
couldn't make out any tail tonight. Hopefully we'll get a good bright
outburst for Saturday night's public star party...

Jimmy Ray