[AZ-Observing] Re: Comet PANSTARRS and Young Moon

  • From: Jim Warthman <jwarthmanlists@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2013 23:18:24 -0700

Thanks, Albert.

These were shot at a variety of exposures and focal lengths, but mostly at ISO
1600. I used a Canon 5D Mark II and a 70-200 f/2.8L IS lens, a 1.4X
teleconverter, and a 400mm f/5.6 L lens.

If you go to my web site and look at individual photos, you can see the EXIF
data with exposure details by hovering your mouse over the upper right corner
of the image.

Enjoy!

Jim