[AZ-Observing] Cloudy at Antennas

  • From: stevecoe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: "az-observing@fre" <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2010 16:44:35 -0400

Well, I did get some images from last night and when I went to bed around
3 AM it was rather clear.  I awoke this morning under some clouds that
have now (2 PM) really thickened and are starting to look like an
afternoon thunderstorm.  Nothing yet, but it is coming at me from the
west.  We shall see.

Comet Hartley is closest to the Double Cluster on Thursday, I hope to get
some good shots then.

As far as tonight I may by watching Monday Night Football.  Maybe it will
clear afterward.

Clear skies to us all;
Steve Coe