[AZ-Observing] Re: Cherry Road tonight

  • From: <cal_donley@xxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2007 15:35:40 -0700

George Kolb asked:

> Anyone planning on a trip to Vekol Road tonight for some observing?

  If it continues to look as though it will be clear, I'm hoping to head down
there after work.  I generally go Saturdays, however tomorrow night's forecast
looks grim and the Moon will be bright the next couple of weekends.

  I may not arrive until sometime after dark, depending upon my success at
extricating myself from the office this afternoon.  If you have a mobile phone
which works down there and want to send me your number, I can call when I hit
the exit at I-8 to let you know that I'm close.

  -- Mike Collins --