[AZ-Observing] Re: Cherry Rd is the place then!

  • From: AJ Crayon <acrayon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2004 21:03:46 -0700

OK, Cherry Rd it is - on condition I get some of that comp-time
tomorrow.   I'll contact Steve Coe tomorrow to finalize the details on
our heading out.  I am planning on staying as long as possible and then
crashing for a few hours rest before packing up to head home on Saturday
morning.

Some clear skies heading our way?
aj