[AZ-Observing] Re: Cherry Rd

  • From: "Travis" <Travisedwin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Aug 2013 21:28:34 -0700

AJ--

You have a great deal more experience both with Cherry Road and AZ weather,
so I'll place our fate in your hands. So tomorrow at noon it is.

What weather sources do you use for assessing Cherry Road? The Clear Sky
Chart looks decent for Wednesday night, but as you say, it will take some
drying out.

Travis

Travis