[AZ-Observing] Re: Books at SAC and HAC meeting for June

  • From: "Wayne (aka Mr. Galaxy)" <mrgalaxy@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2011 22:22:53 GMT

15480 Empire Rd.
Benson, AZ 85602
hm ph: 520-586-2244

I just won an _unsigned_ copy of Dave Levy's "Eclipse" book at the recent TAAA
meeting in Tucson. It should be worth a fortune <grin>!

Actually I shouldn't tease Dave like that because, when he heard of my house
fire about 11 years ago which destroyed everything we had including my
extensive astronomy library, he gave me about a dozen of his books to restart
my library. You can't ask for a better friend than that.

Clear skies,
Wayne (aka Mr. Galaxy)