[AZ-Observing] At Tom Clark's

  • From: stevecoe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: SMTP <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2013 00:01:37 -0600

Howdy all;

I drove through the night last night and arrived at Tom and Jeannie
Clark's after breakfast in Deming.  I had no troubles while getting
here, I was a little fascinated by the SNOW at the continental
divide....I was so comfortable inside the RV.  Baby, its cold outside;-)

The dome for the 42 inch scope is really big.  It is not the same as
seeing photos.

I will keep you folks up to date on the completion of the scope.  Right
now I am planning on being at Fredericksen's Meadow near Happy Jack for
New Moon in June.

See ya;
Steve Coe