[AZ-Observing] At Fred's Meadow for 10 nights

  • From: stevecoe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: "az-observing@fre" <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Jun 2011 21:50:18 -0400

Howdy all;

This will be a quick message, I will post much more later and give a
report at the SAC meeting on Friday.  I spent the last 10 nights at
Fredericksen's Meadow with the RV and had a grand time.  Some of the
nights were cloudy, some were pretty clear and a couple were excellent.
Most were COLD...it's June for crying out loud.  On several of the nights
we had over 10 vehicles and telescopes.  Lots of fun.

Clear skies to us all;
Steve Coe