[AZ-Observing] Arizona Astroimagers

  • From: "Brad Geisler" <bradley154@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2013 11:09:52 -0700

We have lots of talent in our Arizona astroimaging community.

Bernard Miller was just recently honored with an APOD on April 16th..
Wonderful image, CONGRATULATIONS again !!!

http://apod.nasa.gov/apod/ap130416.html

Do you see Bob Birkets' first light image from his new remote observatory in
Pietown, New Mexico a day or so ago. Awesome image.

Congratulations Bob, you are todays " Image Of The Day " on Astrobin. Click on
the link, then click just below Image Of The Day to see Bob's image.

http://www.astrobin.com/

Great work gentlemen, keep it up.
Brad