[AZ-Observing] Re: Anyone still up for Tonight (Friday) at Flatiron?

  • From: Wil Milan <wmilan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 05 Apr 2002 18:01:07 -0700

At 05:33 PM 4/5/2002, you wrote:

>My Lucite ball (accuweather.com) says it might clear somewhat tonight.
>
>Anyone game to take the risk? I am chomping at the bit for some
>dark skies, even the patchy kind . . .

I'm cancelling for tonight. I was planning to do some wide-field
photography, which is not very tolerant of patchy clouds. I'm hoping for
tomorrow night.

Wil Milan
http://www.astrophotographer.com/
"The heavens declare the glory of God
And the firmament proclaims His handiwork."
   -- Psalm 19:1

messages.  Thanks.