[AZ-Observing] Antennas site for the weekend

  • From: "Steve Coe" <stevecoe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2008 11:51:05 -0700

Howdy all;

I am off to the Antennas site, south from the Hovatter Road exit west on
I-10 toward Quartzsite.  Just get to the Hovatter exit 53 and go south =
over
the freeway, take the left past the antennas and through two washes.  As =
you
come out of the second wash there is an old computer box that someone =
shot
up on the left.  We set up quite a ways off the dirt road on a large =
desert
pavement.

I think that Thursday will be the best night, just my opinion.  We shall
see.  The moonrise gets later and later so by Saturday it is 2:30 AM or =
so.

I know that Richard Harshaw and Joe Goss have plans to observe with me, =
if
it is clear I am certain we will have more.

Hope to see you there;
Steve Coe =20