[AZ-Observing] Re: Antennas

  • From: George Kolb <geokolb@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 6 Apr 2013 16:12:31 -0700

Albert,

The valley at the Antennas site is an active weather area and is often very
turbulent and unpredictable.  Just roll with it.  I was there Mon and Tues
night with 20 mph wind gusts forecasted.  It was extremely still with the best
image guiding I've seen in a long time.  The only way to beat it is to visit
multiple times to catch it when it is good.  I like your Milky Way image.  Nice
scope by the way.  I have heard much about the Celestron Edge scopes.  George
Kolb.  www.pbase.com/geokolb

Sent from my iPad