[AZ-Observing] AZ Sci Ctr Times hat are left - Speakers still needed

  • From: Terri <alienstarstuff@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 3 Apr 2002 19:33:54 -0800 (PST)

Good Evening!

For the Arizona Science Center Event on May 4th & 5th, we have a few times
left.

If you would like to be a speaker, please email me for a time. First to answer
gets the chosen time.

On Saturday May 4th, we have:

11:30

2:00

and 2 times at 4:30 open.

On Sunday May 5th, we have:

2 times at 6:00 pm

and 2 times at 6:30 open.

Grab them while you can!

Terri

Terri Finch starstuff@xxxxxxxxx WE ARE ALL STAR STUFF !!! Phoenix Astronomical
Society Newsletter Editor: Receive Newsletter FREE for 2 months: send name,
address, & phone: PAS HomePage: http://PASAZ.org : My ICQ #: 11627817: Private
Music Instructor: Homemade Candles: Juice Plus+ Rep: Avon Rep: Handmade
Greeting Cards: Ascent Business Group, Owner: My homepage:
http://EyeInSky.homestead.com/LunaticFringe.html

messages.  Thanks.