[AZ-Observing] Re: AAMM - cancellation

  • From: "Richard Harshaw" <rharshaw2@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2013 13:33:33 -0700

Tim, I feel for you (or with you).  I gave birth to a 3mm stone last winter,
and it is no fun at all!

And AJ, I also understand the turbulence of changing meds.

I will not be  going out either due to other reasons (family obligations),
so that makes three virgins to sacrifice on the altar of clear skies.

Well, don't know about that virgin bit.  Maybe three geeks would be better?

Richard Harshaw
Cave Creek, AZ

"Remember:  your mind works faster than you think."