[AZ-Observing] AAMM a bust for me...

  • From: Tim Jones <tjmac@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2013 11:43:00 -0700

Hi Folks,

I was planning to head out this afternoon for the weekend, but my kidneys had
other ideas - another kidney stone.  I'm heading into the CT scanner this
afternoon and enjoying lots of Vicodin in the mean time.  Hopefully, my lack of
arrival will insure wonderfully clear skies and sub-arcsecond seeing for the
rest of you.

Also, Bob Christ is in Australia, so he won't make it out and he sent his best
to everyone.

Tim