[AZ-Observing] Re: AAMM

  • From: "Rick Tejera" <saguaroastro@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2013 18:26:01 -0700

Scott,

Glad you can make it, I'll be pout Early Saturday (can't get off work
Friday). Congrats on the General, I'll be brining my IC 7000 and LNR End Fed
20/40m Antenna, Chris K6OZY will be out on Friday, We're planning on tuning
the antenna when I get there and seeing how it works, You're welcome to take
the mile for a bit as well.

See you there.

Rick Tejera (K7TEJ)
Sagauro Astronomy Club