[AZ-Observing] 2006 All Arizona Messier Marathon

  • From: AJ Crayon <acrayon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: SAC Forum <sac-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, EVAC <evac@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, AZ Observing <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Hartmut Frommert <messier102@xxxxxxxxx>, Christine Kronberg <smil@xxxxxxxxx>, Ray Farnsworth <jetrayfarms@xxxxxxxxx>, Jack Jones <Telescoper@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2005 08:34:03 -0700

This is just a quick note to let everyone know the date for this event -
and it is Saturday, March 25, 2006.  So mark your calendars if you have
any interest or intent on attending.  A marathon held this time during
the month of March promises the prospect of observing all 110 objects in
one night.  So, now, if you have been waiting for a night such as this;
now is your chance.

I will have more detailed information posted on our SAC site in about a
month or so - making it available for inclusion in newsletters.  I will
post here when it is available.

Until then, clear skies to all,
AJ Crayon and Jack Jones - Marathon planners and coordinators.
http://www.saguaroastro.org/