[aviostechgroup] Lotus Notes

  • From: "Mark Smith" <mark.smith1974@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <aviostechgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <avios@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2007 19:52:44 -0000

Dear all

I know this may sound somewhat odd for me to be asking, especially  as I help
out as technical co-ordinator for AVIOS , but is there anyone out there using
Lotus Notes at home or in the office?

I ask this, as my employer has decided to go over to using Lotus Notes for
emails, Calendar functions and databases instead of Microsoft Outlook  for
internal email, Microsoft Express for external and Lotus Approach for our
client database.

I am somewhat apprehensive about this, but do have my Braille display along
with Jaws v 8, so am hoping this will give me a fighting chance to access
everything.

Any thoughts or experiences would be really appreciated, as I have no
experience of Lotus Notes.  I would be especially interested to know any
shortcut keys or advice on which lists other than the Jaws user group I could
subscribe to and ask this question.

Many thanks for anyone's help.

Best wishes

Mark