<USS Avalon> Re: Fwd: FYI - Evac Ship Assignments - Not to be altered.

  • From: Ian <hewman100@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: avalon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2005 10:29:37 +0000 (GMT)

KaeraAshayu@xxxxxxx wrote:        In a message dated 12/20/2005 4:17:53 P.M.
Eastern Standard Time, CamtheTreknut@xxxxxxx writes:
    Um, just one question... how can my char be on both the Lancelot and the
Mordred? Do I just choose one to go on?

  I think the Captain was struck with typo-fingers.  Pick one and Cam (who
didn't get an assignment) will go to the other.  :)

I've asked the Captain about this, He told me Cam is on the Mordred, and Cailin
is on Lancelot

"If there's nothing wrong with me... maybe there's something wrong with the
universe!"
~ Dr Beverly Crusher (ST:TNG, Remember Me)

Security Centre.