<USS Avalon> Heading to Earth

  • From: CptKetchum@xxxxxxx
  • To: avalon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 8 May 2004 20:12:43 EDT

Heading to Earth
By Captain Keith Ketchum

The Avalon streaked through space, it's destination was Earth, and some much
needed rest.

Keith unfortunatly wouldn't be getting any rest, or relaxation, as he was
bogged down with meetings at Starfleet Command.

Admiral Feller, Admiral Yost, and Admiral Collins all wanted to discuss what
occured based on the limited information that was provided in the reports.

Keith knew that telling the future was not something he could do, it could
truly alter it, and that was against the temporal directive.  But when
Admiral's
wanted to know, they were told.

"Captain, starbase McKinley would like to confirm our docking for repairs."

"Understood, Phillipa, signal that the Avalon has come home.  Also alert
Starfleet command that we are here."  Keith hit the ship-wide comm, "Crew, we
are
at Earth... you may all leave for shoreleave as soon as we are docked... you
have all earned it.  Would the following officers report to my ready room
before your departure to Earth.  Lieutenant McKinsely.. Lieutenant Manson..
Junior
Lieutenant Shimbrodus.. and Ensigns Bailey and Idrys.  Thank you."