<USS Avalon> Fwd: [Celestial Prime] Please forward to your Crews--

  • From: CmdrSkyler@xxxxxxx
  • To: avalon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2006 19:41:49 EST

--- Begin Message ---
  • From: Jon Armstrong <alexkilgarran@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: celestialprime@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2006 09:32:40 -0500
This week at No Where Station

Come in and enjoy. As always we have our gaming tables... Darts, Dabo, Billiards, Karaoke.... And this week we have some very interesting specials.... We celebrate the possible peace with Romulus.

Gleten- Soup
Blackened hlai
Hlai wings in sauce
And to go along with this we'll have some drink specials too.... Romulan Ale of course and a special treat for those who wish to try something new....

As always we'll have some Terran delicacies such as Drafts and Wings and Rings on special as well. So come in and join us at No Where Station and bring your friends and enjoy. No Where Station in Celestial Lounge at 10.30 pm eastern Friday night.

--- End Message ---