<USS Avalon> Arrival on Avalon ? Part 1

  • From: Joseph Flubb <cptjoeflubb@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: avalon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 23 May 2004 19:20:02 -0700 (PDT)

Arrival on Avalon ? Part 1

Joseph Flubb, Captain

Commanding Officer, USS Avalon

            Walking out of the Admiral?s office, Flubb, made his way to beam up
to the Avalon.  He advised the Ensign working the controls, ?Beam, Avalon, me
to, Ensign.?

            The Ensign looked at the Captain, ?Pardon, Sir??

            ?Beam, Avalon, me to?, Flubb repeated.

            The Ensign looked at the Captain again, still not sure what he
said, ?Of course, Captain, to the Avalon.?

            Flubb stepped onto the transporter pad and the Ensign beamed him to
the Avalon.  The waiting Chief looked up as Flubb was beamed in.

            The Chief had to ask, ?Captain, how may I help you?  Captain
Ketchum is not on board.?

            ?See not, Ketchum.  Captain of Avalon, Flubb is.?

            Surely not having heard Captain Flubb correctly, ?I?m sorry, Sir.
Did you say that you were the captain of the Avalon??

            ?Flubb, is yes?, he proclaimed as he walked out of the transporter
room and entered the turbolift, ?Bridge.?