atw: word 2007 (font problem)

  • From: mitu sood <mitu_sd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2010 05:12:11 -0700 (PDT)

Hi All,

I am having a problem with Fonts in word 2007. The template I created is based
on a Master template which was provided by the company. The default font has to
be Calibri.

But whenever I press enter in a section, title or sub heading to start a new
sentence,a paragraph etc, the font changes to Garamond. I have tried to set the
default font as Calibri from Font group. And tried couple of other things, but
when ever I press enter again.. the same thing happens.

Any help is appreciated

Thanks
varuna