atw: cuckoo's nest

  • From: Terry D <morgan4four@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2004 16:31:37 +1000 (EST)

Dear Naomi,

I'm talking in the first sense of b@st@rd - i.e.
meaning 1: being born out of wedlock. And, as the
youngest in my family, that would mean all of my
siblings were also 'tainted' in such a way - given
that we all have the same two parents who didn't
divorce prior to my arrival. No one has accused me of
being sweet, though coarse is not too far off the
mark.

Now, as for being called a cuckoo - that's probably
fair (though I'm sure I wasn't fostered, my parents
and I are way too alike) and doesn't necessarily
reflect on the rest of the family - other than we all
draw from the same gene pool. Which then relates to my
standard answer when my parents say something like
"Why did you do something so stupid?" Can conveniently
blame them for everything I do! :)

Cheers,
Terry

http://au.movies.yahoo.com