atw: Wetware?

  • From: Kay.Rennie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 May 2004 13:15:43 +1000

I've just been reviewing Michael's SRS template. Under Preliminary
Schedule it asks to list info on hardware, software and wetware. Can
anyone enlighten me? A quick search on a couple of online dictionaries
revealed nothing. Is this something we need in Melbourne on a day like
today?
Cheers
Kay

Kay Rennie
Technical Writer
Department of Human Services
Information Systems and Solutions Unit

This email contains confidential information intended only for the person named
above and may be subject to legal privilege. If you are not the intended
recipient, any disclosure, copying or use of this information is prohibited.
The Department provides no guarantee that this communication is free of virus
or that it has not been intercepted or interfered with. If you have received
this email in error or have any other concerns regarding its transmission,
please notify Postmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx