atw: Technical Writing course Sydney

  • From: "Jill Nicholson" <jpnicho@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2012 12:34:21 +1000

Message from Jill Nicholson.N&H Communications

I am running the 2-day Technical Writing and Documentation course in Sydney
on the 24th and 25th September. This is a very practically oriented course
and is suitable for any level of technical writer, or for anyone wanting to
enter a writing profession.

Past attendees have included engineers of all sorts, IT consultants,
doctors, lawyers, teachers, journalists, project managers, airline
employees, PR people, tender writers, bank personnel, and State and Federal
Govt personnel. Look at my website for more information.

Please contact me if you are interested in attending this course.

Jill

Jill Nicholson

N&H Communications

2 Park Ave  Roseville  NSW 2069