atw: Technical Writer - Melbourne - c. 5 months - utilities sector

  • From: "Anna Windebank" <Anna.Windebank@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2008 15:55:06 +1100

Hi all,

My colleague is seeking a Technical Writer to work for a utilities firm
assisting the Technical Services Manager with revisions to current asset
management plans.

The role is to review the company's Standard Operating Procedures and
work instructions and to develop one full common set covering all
pipeline assets.

If you think you might have the experience for this, and are available
to start towards the end of January, please contact Richard Crompton for
a full job brief and to register your interest.

The contract is due to run from late Jan to late June 08.

Richard's contact details are:

Richard Crompton

Technical and Operations

Talent2 International Limited

Level 33

360 Collins Street

Melbourne VIC 3000

t     +61 3 9918 0920

f     +61 3 9918 0900

m     +61 412 688 360

Regards

Anna

Anna Windebank

IT Services

Talent2 International Limited

Level 33

360 Collins Street

Melbourne  VIC  3000

t         +61 3 9918 0956

f         +61 3 9918 0900

m       +61 414 769 582

For further information, please view our online brochure
www.talent2.com/brochure <http://www.talent2.com/brochure>  or visit our
website at www.talent2.com <http://www.talent2.com/>

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and are
intended solely for the use of the addressee. If you are not the
intended recipient, then you are requested to notify us by return email
and destroy any copies made.  Copying, forwarding, printing or
disseminating any of this email and any file attachments is strictly
prohibited.  Any views expressed in this message are those of the
individual sender and may not necessarily reflect the views of Talent2
International Limited.

P Save paper - do you really need to print this email?

JPEG image

JPEG image