atw: Tech writing and doc course in Canberra

  • From: "Jill Nicholson" <jpnicho@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Mar 2004 14:45:29 +1100

It is likely I will be in Canberra to give my 'Technical Writing and
Documentation' course in June.
If there is enough interest I will also run the 'Writing Skills for Proposals
and Tenders' course.
The course content for both courses is on my website.
If anyone is interested in participating in or sending participants to either
of these courses could you please email me.
Thanks
Jill
Jill Nicholson
N&H Communications